Okay, today I’ll be racing through here with the quickest pizza recipe you’ll ever know. These 10-minute pizza bites. They’re super easy to make, vegetarian and so amazingly delicious!
As you can see I tried to fool myself that pizza can be healthy by adding about a cup of chopped spinach to this. And it was so good. I’m pretty sure I just discovered what balance means.
The “secret” to the speediness of these pizza bites is that you use tortilla for the dough and you prepare it in a pan.
So quesadilla and pizza all in one. Show me a mom, who has the patience to make a dough and then bake a whole pizza when her kid is taking a nap and it’s self-care time. She isn’t real.
- 1 large tortilla
- 1/2 cup cheese (mozzarella)
- 3-4 zucchini slices
- 5 olives, chopped
- 1/2- 1 cup spinach, chopped
- 1 Tbsp tomato paste
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tsp basil, dry
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- In the middle of the tortilla add the tomato paste, olive oil, basil and garlic clove. Mix them together using a spoon and then start spreading that "sauce" on the surface of the tortilla.
- Spread the spinach and the zucchini slices over half of the tortilla, then mozzarella. Fold tortilla in half.
- Toast each side of the tortilla in a non-stick pan, surface covered with olive oil or coconut oil - until brown. Take out of the pan, transfer to a cutting board and slice the tortilla pizza. Enjoy!
Amount Per Serving:Calories: 358Total Fat: 21gSaturated Fat: 8gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 12gCholesterol: 30mgSodium: 437mgCarbohydrates: 31gFiber: 7gSugar: 9gProtein: 16g